Skip to Main Content

Student Records Request


Payment is Required

  • Please submit your payment through RevTrak before creating a Records Request.
  • The direct link to RevTrack student records payment is
  • A list of the prices can be located on RevTrak.
  • After submiting your payment, please save the receipt (take a screenshot or download as PDF) because you will need to upload it to your Records Request.
Requests without a valid payment receipt will be voided.


Per District policy, student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be release to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent and photo identification.

Current students must obtain their transcript/academic records/forms needing attention at their currently enrolled campus. The students’ academic record will transfer with the student to their currently enrolled campus.

Special Education or Special Programs Records are only retained by the district for a period of five years from the date of withdrawn or graduated. If you are needing assistance, contact the Special Education Department.